Terms & Conditions
The small print. Please read carefully before using the website:
Wedding Wardrobe provides an online platform that connects Sellers with Buyers seeking to sell and/or buy wedding dresses. The Platform is intended solely for persons who are 18 or older. Any access to or use of the Platform by anyone under 18 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Platform you represent and agree that you are 18 or older.
You agree to only use the Platform for their intended purpose and shall not use it to engage in any conduct that is threatening, abusive or in a way that is deemed unreasonable by Wedding Wardrobe in its sole discretion.
Wedding Wardrobe may suspend or terminate the Member’s account in its absolute discretion for any reason that it sees fit, including for breach of these Terms by the Member or any of its users. Wedding Wardrobe will ordinarily advise the Member of any suspension/termination however, it is under no obligation to do so.
The term “ Wedding Wardrobe” or “‘us”’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, AM Wedding Services Ltd. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Wedding Wardrobe is an online platform that facilitates the sale and purchase of wedding gowns and items only.
All transactions through Wedding Wardrobe are strictly confidential between the buyer and seller, as are the terms of the sale. Wedding Wardrobe assumes no liability for any transaction that take place between the buyer and the seller. Any disputes in connection with the sale of items remain solely between the buyer and seller.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Users of this website will not post false, misleading or defamatory content, post content or items in an inappropriate category or post items that are not wedding related.
- Users of this website will not fail to deliver payment for items purchased once committed to a sale.
The information contained on the Platform is provided in good faith. Wedding Wardrobe does not represent or warrant to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the Platform or in the Collective Content.
You understand and agree that Wedding Wardrobe is not a party to any agreements entered into between the Seller and the Buyer, Wedding Wardrobe has no control over:
- the content contained in any Sales Listing;
- the existence, condition, quality, safety, legality, genuineness of any goods;
- the truth or accuracy of any pictures or description of any Goods or any other content made available to Members;
- any discussions, negotiations and/or agreements between the Seller and the Buyer;
- any confirmed measurements sent by the Seller and/or the Buyer;
- any accuracy of the recommended retail price of the Goods;
- any negotiated price with respect to the Goods;
- the ability of Sellers to sell Goods;
- the ability of Buyers to purchase Goods;
- the ability of Buyers to pay for the Goods;
- the ability of the Seller and/or Buyer to actually complete a transaction or return Goods.
All sales and/or purchases are made or accepted at the Member’s own risk.
Sellers and Buyers are responsible for ensuring the accuracy, reliability and currency of all information supplied to each other and must immediately notify the other party if any information supplied changes or is inaccurate.